Park Light Out Message / Tail Light turn off - New Dodge Dart Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Park Light Out Message / Tail Light turn off

Installed the Switchbacks DRL/Amber L&R LED bulbs with the 100w load resistor along with 2 LED decoders which works great to avoid the hyper flash & the 'PARK LIGHT OUT MSG' from popping up every min or so, but fails to cancel the 'Park light out msg' from apearing once I start the car, also after msg pops & disappears it turns off tail stripe "tail light" at night time or day, "if I was to turn lights half way.." Tried using 1 LED decoder on driver's side but still same 'PARK LIGHT OUT msg' pops up once, turns off tail light.

Tried same thing on Left side 'Fail as well, same issue' will replace load resistors that came with "Switchbacks DRL/Amber" for 50w instead of 100w. If I'm still getting same error will try adding the LED decoder on Driver's side and see if that finally solves the issue with 'Park Light out msg' from appearing everytime I start the car along with shutting down my tail light after 2 secs PARK LIGHT OUT msg goes away. Also for those looking to install LEDs headlights instead of HID, I replaced my Factory Halogen Bulbs with LEDs 4800lm. Without 50w load resistor I was getting 'low beam light out, issue solved after adding 50w load resistor on both sides. Also replaced my fog light halogen bulbs with Fog LEDs bulbs as well w/out load resistors as I got no error messages in regards to FOG LIGHT OUT. That's all the info I have to share for now.. Hoping I can get this 'Park light out msg' gone for good! I will post pics of my wiring set up soon as soon as I get this annoying error gone!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Dodge Dart Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page