Headlights wont work HALP! - New Dodge Dart Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

Headlights wont work HALP!

Hello all! New to the forum here and I'll jump right in. I've had my 13 dart rallye 1.4 since September of 2012. Just recently I noticed my headlights seemed like they were either getting dim or somehow started shining lower and closer to the front end. One day leaving the grocery store my headlights decided not to turn on at all. The fogs still work but low and high beams do not. Heres where I get confused and I'm not sure where to go; the diagrams I see online say the fuses for the headlamps are on the BCM so i look and the spots F13 and F93 do not have fuses in them. I highly doubt both would just fall out... does anyone know where the fuses are actually at for my model? I can hear the relay when I flick the high beams but the lights do not come on. The low beams dont even come on when I press the unlock on my fob. I've tried disconnecting the neg lead for 10 minutes with no help. After I get off work today I was going to see if the plugs are getting 12v at the lamp. There are no codes but I do get a message that says "low beam headlights out". Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated! I've attached screenshots of the schematic, fuse location, and my BCM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200106-235730_Chrome_1578385829775.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	1550   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200107-000006_Chrome_1578385840105.jpg
Size:	934.7 KB
ID:	1552   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200107_011554_1578385851339.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1554  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Dodge Dart Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page