First problems with the Dart - Page 11 - New Dodge Dart Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 103 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM

So how much of this car is actually a dodge? this is built off a Alpha Romeo chassis and Fiat own dodge Hmmm Italian vehicles are notorious for problems.
Ive had my 2014 SXT for 1 week so far with 800miles on it and its fine , lets hope it stays that way, its Orange so it really would be bad if it turned out to be a Lemon ;
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 103 (permalink) Old 04-17-2018, 11:32 AM

I was headed from the southern edge of the Grand gully. I put Havasu Falls Trail Head into Google maps. I had 70 miles to discharge excluding holds. I go down the expressway driving from the edge and it says turn just before I thought it was the correct street. I chose to trust Google and turn onto this ratchet soil street. Google said I'd just be on it 40 miles before the following parkway where I figured I could get gas a long time before the risk zone. Anywho. 35 miles in, it says to turn on a street that doesn't exist. I figured it might have washed a touch of the street away since they were crude earth streets. So. I turned in any case and figured I'd see the street quickly. It was getting dull. I came up to a fence without any streets in locate. Froze since gps quit working, as well. So I Panicked and attempted to discover the street once more. At last discovered it yet was at 0 to purge. Stopped by the primary man made structure I found and chose to hold up til light. Turns out my save was depleted, as well.

So I burned through five days building different signs to enable somebody to discover me. Counting a SOS sign out of rocks around four feet by ten feet. That wasn't working so I made a "HELP" sign on the third day that I got to around 20-30 feet tall for the letters. I additionally attempted a flag fire yet since everything was so dry, it consumed too perfect. I likewise influenced a street to blockade after a truck driver drove past me without taking note. I had a blazing headlamp that I turned on consistently. I apportioned my nourishment and water and when they discovered me regardless I had 16-18 days left. Be that as it may, I became weary of holding up to be protected.

I had no flag and no gps. So I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and climbed an aggregate of 21-22 miles. I needed to climb 11 miles east from my auto just to inspire flag to call 911. And still, at the end of the day, the call dropped following 49 seconds and I needed to implore they got enough data to discover me. The helicopter discovered me around two slopes from my auto on my climb back. I don't know whether it was a mile. Perhaps less.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_225.png
Views:	20
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	1505  
post #103 of 103 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 PM

Here's a problem that I'm hoping someone else has had. In order to do an alignment, my mechanic told me that he needs to replace the entire rear trailing arm (about $800) because the bushing that connects to the camber bolt is not a seperate piece. Is this for real, is that rubber bushing seriously a part of the trailing arm? Please help!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Dodge Dart Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page