New Dodge Dart Forum

New Dodge Dart Forum (https://www.dodgedartcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.dodgedartcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Shootings !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.dodgedartcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1129)

OrangeCrush13 01-23-2013 11:18 AM

Shootings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this **** world is going to **** in a hand basket!!!!!!!!!!! like tmrw...

These shootings in our schools have to stop.... My wife is really scared for our kids saftey.... Actually mentioned the word home school...

I wish each one of these psycho fools would just put a bullet into there own brain and call it a day....

I needed to vent.... So if anyone else feels the same please post up your thoughts.

I think talking about issues like this is important even on a car site.

Troy

2ToneDart 01-23-2013 11:45 AM

It's crazy, shooting after shooting.

Not sure what exactly needs to be done, people say guns are the issue, but are they really? Obama introduced new gun restrictions making the process of getting a gun not as easy as it was before.

Canada has good gun restrictions but even then it's just wack, you're limited greatly on what you can and cannot have.

What do you think should be done?

Dart_Master 01-23-2013 12:05 PM

In the states everyone has a gun. I know how you feel man. Honestly my suggestion would be to have at least one or two security guards at schools but even then what is that really gonna do. If a gunmen really wants to go and do damage whats stopping him from shooting the security guard too.

The gun restriction does minimize the accessibility to guns but there are still a vast amount of dirty guns out there.

lomalibu 01-23-2013 12:09 PM

But increased gun laws only make it harder for law-biding citzens to purchase guns. Since when do criminals follow the law. Just my 2 cents.

KB_3417 02-22-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomalibu (Post 9097)
But increased gun laws only make it harder for law-biding citzens to purchase guns. Since when do criminals follow the law. Just my 2 cents.

exactly! These politicians don't understand that taking them away is making the innocent more vulnerable and crime will likely go up. I talk to my cousin-in-law about it a lot who is a lobbyist for Sacramento and surprisingly I got through to him about it.
I mean think about it; Do you think someone that is already a criminal and has broken the law before will follow a new law prohibiting a specific type of firearm? If anything, it might entice them. Especially in this heavily gun controlled state called California.
I honestly believe we should have less strict gun laws, and heavier sentences when it comes to gun violence. 30 to life is obviously not good enough. I say we make a law called an "Eye for an Eye Law," where if you committed a murder, then you get the same thing. Or if you rape someone, well... you get the picture.
And as the famous Forrest Gump would say," And that's all I got to say about that."