SCT Handheld Tunder for the 2.0 and 2.4 DARTS - New Dodge Dart Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadpool
SCT Handheld Tunder for the 2.0 and 2.4 DARTS

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SCT-X...11372348882365

https://www.facebook.com/scttuning

are you tired of a lack of options for tunes with our engines? there is a handheld tuner available for MOPARs right now. AbnoxiousOrange and myself have been in contact with SCT about this. they said they would love to do something for our engines, but they need a massive amount of interest from potential buyers before they start doing their research. i want this to work out properly and to get us some real attention. IF we can spread the word and contact these links i have posted in the start of this message.
duo538: and show SCT we are wanting their support we can get them to unlock our ECU with the Handheld Tuner. Tom from www.Focus-Power.com will tune our cars. he is a big thing with tuning the SCT tuners. he will then become a tuner for our car as well. this is not a joking Deadpool thing, im not starting anything other then possibilities for our TIRGERSHARKS. also this is for you Power Tech guys. Tom can fix the shift pressures to make that PowerTech nasty. he can then help the car rev out to get your full power. also this Tuner will give us REAL tunes. not 1 size fits all with real time tuning , data logging and wdeband tuning for the best results. this Tuner not only can tune the 2.0 and 2.4 but it can hold the Stock tune and 10 other tunes. there is no removing your ECU with this either.

please write these guys and if you are really interested please read the word to all your friends with the 2.0 and 2.4 the more interest the better hope to see your posts there soon.

Thanx Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2014, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Bump, you do realize if no one contacts these guys, you cant blame Vendors for not doing anything for the NA guys.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Bump.

seriosuly. why do i have to do everything by myself for you guys?lol.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2014, 09:33 PM

Yea, not much for these car's in the after market world. I got my Drat Rally for a daily driver but it would be nice to step up the pep. I use the SCT turner in my 2006 Mustang GT and it has been a asset.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2014, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

make sure to contact them to get the ball rolling for the dart.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

come on guys and gals. the 2.4 Multi air is the only engine in the current line up staying after the 2-16 refresh. that should means something to some ppl.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2014, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

-_- -starts to tie my butt kicking boots-
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 11:27 AM

Say, do you have any info on the 1.4 Turbo, like why it fails (sputters) when accelerating?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Dodge Dart Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page