ATTN: New user Signatures - New Dodge Dart Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

ATTN: New user Signatures

First off, WELCOME TO DODGEDARTCENTRAL.COM!!!

All of the images that are shows are real website photos from here I screen captured and it is part of the [size=large]VIP[/size] membership with the Midnight Theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimbledon
To deter spammers, the forum requires a minimum post count of five before a signature can be added.

So first off, the top right of the screen says USER CP. Click CTRL and user cp or click CTRL and HERE.

Once you're in the User CP, you now are able to edit your entire profile. For signature itself there is a CHANGE SIGNATURE tab. If you're having issues, click HERE.

Now you're at the edit signature page, you're able to see your current signature (in the GREEN circle).

In the box you're able to make your signature just like you're making a post. [size=large]THERE IS A MAX LENGTH OF 255 CHARACTERS!!![/size] (this is located under the smileys).

There are a LOT of different codes and things you can do by simply using the font, text size, color, pictures (to a limited size) and some other nice things. NOT URL LINKS. These are all in the ORANGE circle.

Now you've made your signature, you can either Preview or Update your Signature. Previewing will reload the page and show your sig at the top. Updating will make every post from here on out have your signature on it.

There are 3 options you're capable of doing at the bottom highlighted in RED...

When you FIRST do your signature after you've posted X amount of times:
Enabling signature means --> Every post you've made in the past will automatically update where the signature you've just created is there. (***RECOMMENDED***)
Disabling signature means --> Every post you've made in the past will automatically update where the signature you've just created is REMOVED.
No Action means --> If you make any changes to your signature, from that moment on, your changes will be visible. However, every past signature will have your previous version on there.

As a reminder, only 255 character MAX is set which is shown above the PINK highlight.

Hope this helps.. for any information, feel free to PM any moderator or even myself. I won't mind that at all. If need be, create new thread for possible Specific Questions on signatures but this will help you get through it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Administrator

RE: ATTN: New user Signatures

Wow, helpful write up jmoddes. Thank you!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

RE: ATTN: New user Signatures

You welcome Wimbledon.

Cheers,

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

As an edit.. I will be redoing all of this within the next couple of days. So any new users, please be advised.

-jmoddes
00 Neon
65 Classic

Car\\Facebook\\My Lights
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2017, 11:40 PM

So I am a new user here and hope to get some valuable information on here. I have a 2013 dodge dart 1.4 rallye turbo. I can't tell you how many problems I have had so far with it. It's been so annoying with engine light to ignition coils. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Glad to be a part of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hey @Fusc0,

Welcome and thanks for joining the Dodge Dart Central community! Feel free to post your inquiries in the appropriate section (as best as you can) depending on the nature of your question. If you aren't sure, read the description within each section that gives you a better idea of what goes on in there:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dodgedartforums.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	1418

You'll see each section title is bolded in black, with the description in grey (smaller, not bolded text) below the title. For example, if you have an issue with your tires and/or need advice/tips, you'd post your inquiry in the Wheels, Tires and Suspension section. Anything else you're not sure if it fits into any of those more specific categories, you can always post in the General Discussion and the community will gladly help you out.

Any issues/feedback regarding the forums/site itself (more technical, issues with your account, for example), post in the very first forum at the top titled Forum Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance - otherwise, welcome and enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Natalie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Dodge Dart Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page